May 9, 2016
On the third day of my Greece adventure I found myself in the most picturesque place I have ever laid eyes on the stunning island of Mykonos, Greece. Beautiful white houses and windmills covered the hillside.
- Picturesque landscape just look at the pictures. They nicknamed one area we were in “Little Venice.”
- The food FRESH, FRESH, FRESH obviously being surrounded by the Aegean Sea has its perks.
- The people are so nice our waiter at the restaurant we ate dinner at walked us half way back to our ship telling us all about Mykonos. Which was exciting.
- The nightlife is out of this world, WOW! DJs, bars, clubs and beach parties what more could you want! Eat your heart out Ibiza Mykonos is killn’ it in the nightlife scene.
- The windmills big and beautiful! Take the walk up to see them, it’s worth it!